Please register at the school your child will attend. Parents who are unsure of which school their child will attend should call the Director of Student Services at 735-3040.
If you’re attending Diven Elementary, you can register at our school on May 21 from 9am – 3pm. Registration after May 21st will be ongoing at each of the schools during school hours.
It is not necessary to bring your child to register.
You must provide the following:
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, students must turn 5 years old on or before December 1, 2018.
3 Proofs of Residency
Acceptable documents include the following:
- Original New York State voter registration card;
- Property tax statement;
- Current lease agreement or deed in the name of the custodial parent or legal guardian;
- Most current utility bill;
- Current bank statement;
- Most recent income tax receipt;
- Canceled checks with preprinted name and address of custodial parent or legal guardian.
Complete Immunization Records
- Parents must bring proof of immunizations, such as a certificate of immunization from a physician, a migrant health record, a community health plan or military dependent shot record.
If you have any questions about these requirements, please call the Diven main office at 735-3701.
More information about the Kindergarten program will be provided to you this summer.